From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 13:31:11 -0500
Tom,
I was looking for you in the contest because I need a LOTW QSL from
Michigan. I'm trying for another Worked All States but QRP with 10 Watts
from the KX3. Also, I want to do it all with Log Book of the World
confirmations. I only need 3 more: Michigan, Rhode Island, and New Mexico.

Would you be willing to meet me on the air somewhere and confirm via LOTW?

You can reach me directly at my call at arrl.net.

Thanks,
Jim