From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:13:06 -0600
Michael,

I know a lot of contesters and none of them have ever gotten the SB220 to do
more than 1200 to 1400 out and that was with a rebuilt power supply.  The
Henry 2k4 will do 2 KW out for a whole weekend of contesting but, of course,
that are a lot bigger amps made than an older amp like that.  The SB220 I
had ran 1200 key down output on CW but it, too, had a rebuilt, heavy duty,
power supply.

Phil.