From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:40:34 -0800
Hi Ron, I have a music gig in San Francisco Sunday and probably
won't get home until well after 19:00 PST which will be late in
FL.  so will have to do it later in the week.  Thanks, Jim

From: Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 20:31:22 -0500

Hi Jim,
This is my second attempt to get a reply to you.  My first one
was
interrupted by our two-year old, last night, and we're just now
getting him
to bed.

I would be glad to talk to you about programming the PSR500.
It's a great
radio and has performed yeoman duty both here at home and as I've
traveled
around the country forwork for the last two or three years (I'm
not sure
exactly how long I've had it).

I have a Radio Reference subscription and program the scanner
using PSREDIT,
a great program which is pretty accessible using JAWS, with some
work-arounds, I can't speak specifically to how well it works
with Window
Eyes but suspect your mileage should be about the same.

We can chat by email, phone or Skype.  I'd really like to get
together on hf
but have no antennas up and no budget for them, at the moment.

73,

Ron Miller
N6MSA
Tarpon Springs, FL
From: Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 17:31:49 -0500
Subject: Re: scanners?

Hi Butch,
I'm having great success using Radio Reference to program my
PSR500 with the=
PSREdit program.

Ron Miller

On Jan 9, 2015, at 3:56 PM, Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]
wrote:
=20
Has anyone had any luck using radio refference with scanner
programming=20=

software.  I have a pro 433 with butel software and although it
wasn't at=20=

all speech friendly, couldn't edit any fields, I could go to
radio=20
reference from within the program and down load to the scanner.
I can no=20=

longer do that, comes up with combo boxes as window-eyes calls
them for=20=

state and I can't get anything to work.  I've tried n v d a as
well with no=
=20
success.  I sware, we kep losing accessibility on this stuff.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148