From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2013 01:04:24 -0500
Tom,

That wasn't me, but when I was a very little boy, I did stick a bobby pin in
to a 110 volt a c socket!!

What really got me going on electronics and amateur radio is when I decided
to see what made a electric light light up.  This happened before the bobby
pin accident.  Anyway, I stuck my finger in to an empty light socket in a
lamp that I could reach as a little boy, and I've been interested in
electricity ever since!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]