From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:12:24 -0800
I also think messages should be restricted to ham radio and discussion of
jaws, windoweyes, xp or whatever if they pertain to ham radio software.
What really matters is what the moderater thinks.  No list I ever ran was
a democrasy.  There was actually one list that totally went away because
most of us on it wanted one thing and the moderater wanted another.  He
wouldn't give, so most of us just unsubscribed, and the list disappeared.

73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr