From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 09:33:07 -0400
Carmela,

If you're not sure of what to do, It might be a good idea to tune around the
bands and just listen until you feel more comfortable. 40 meters is a good
band to start with because there is actifity there at just about anytime of
day or night. Good luck and 73. Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: