From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:48:15 -0600
Ron,

I am a long time user of FS and its predecessor's products.  I have been
lobbying for a combined SMA as the cost for each package adds up
quickly.  So far no luck.  So much for product loyalty?

As for the HW alternative, I agree that it is even more expensive.  It
may be possible since I work for an agency  and deal with a large
variety of various units I am more sensitive than some however.

The comments about a combined SMA  are however personally based.  Even
at that to upgrade my own copy of JFW is more than $400 which is a hefty
bite considering it is time to upgrade my pc anyway.  I am already at
$3000 and counting on that score inclusive of access software and
productivity software as well.
  Ah well my wife says it is only money.  She is not from Scotland.