From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:28:59 -0700
Hello Tom, I understand fully when you mention about feeling guilty for not
having sent QSL cards to everyone that sent you theirs.  What I have done,
and this may not be practical for everyone, is to use a QSL manager.  If you
look at my QRZ page, you will see that it gives the address info for sending
cards to me.  My good friend Stan offered to handle my QSL-ing without
charge.  You can't beat that with a stick.  Stan also designed my cards, and
even ordered 1000 of them thru the same guy that he uses for his own cards.
Stan is also QSL manager for Tov, T32TV, and he gets Tov's cards made up at
the same place.  As you also state, electronic QSL-ing will eventually work,
but it isn't totally smooth yet.  Good luck finding out a good method for
your cards.

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ