From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 20:31:18 -0400
Fred,

What you say is certainly true of most handhelds, but definitely not
the TH-F6A.  In fact, that was one of the first things that impressed
me about the radio.  I also like the fact that it has a more powerful
battery (1500MA) than any other HT I've ever owned.  I'd love to see
that 3600MA battery from Batteries America.

Steve