Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:03:35 -0500
but isn't it strange after his for lack of a better word, bs message, he
never defends it or rarely so I really doubt if he's even seeing that I
called this messagepure bull..well u know
anyway,  from his email, looks like he works for some department of nasa,
that explains a lot don't it ok yeah not great grammar there lol