From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 01:09:31 -0700
I guess you must have purchased the cable and software before the
recommendations were made on list to buy the baofeng/wouxun USB programming
cable.
I use the baofeng UV5R USB programming cable along with the free kenwood
software for the th F6A and program without any kind of issues whatsoever
using JFW.
Works like a dream and cost me 9 bucks at the time.
I simply chose the port I needed in the kenwood software, which was the
active USB port on my machine, and it all played beautifully.

73
Colin, V A6BKX