From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 04:30:31 -0500
Hi all, we must be at the peek.  the AM broadcast band is dead tonight in
terms of skip, but I haven't had much of a chance to check out VHF-low
band or anything like that, but I have a feeling titwill be hopping in a
couple of hours here.