From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2014 15:22:33 -0800
My wife, Sheilla and I would like to say, congratulations, Junior! May the
years of your retirement be many. May you spend them doing the things you
enjoy doing such as playing radio. May your retirement be filled with good
health. 73 and God bless you. Doug, N6NFF and Sheilla, N6IKB