From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 19:04:41 +1200
Hi Phil!

I feel your pain. I hadn't heard it before, but I wasn't surprised. Lots of
good things about JA country. They have a very strong Bluegrass music
following there, and you wouldn't expect that so far from Appalachia, but
some of them are just as dedicated to that interest as any other. I've often
thought it would be amusing to go there for one of several Bluegrass
festivals they have, but well, you know the expense of it...  I'm just cared
of not being able to find a decent pizza place.

Everyone seems to have trouble pronouncing the name of the city I live in,
largely because they want the spelling to conform to a pronunciation, and it
don't. Jaws doesn't say Dunedin very well either, but if you work with it a
little in the dictionary, you can fix it.

Someone that often calls me for support on various things said they wanted
me to tell them a way to say it so they could remember, so I agreed it would
be an easy task. Chances are something will come up and you'll call me
again. They agreed that was probably right, so I said that will prove that
you aren't done needing me, won't it? They've never forgot that I'm in Done
needin. They still call me, so they aren't done needing me yet, hi hi.

73,
Dave