From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 07:29:16 -0400
Not familiar with this one.  Some other options:
The free rig control programs from Kenwood  work well with JAWS, and I'm
sure other screen readers.

Jim KE5AL from this list wrote a free program called "JJRadio" for the
TS-590 and TS-2000 and works with speech or braille.  Will also mostly
work with other Kenwoods that use the same command set, but won't deal
with the menus.

The final free version of Ham Radio Deluxe is a bit clunky, but  is
generally usable with speech, and  most thingscan be made to work.

There was some disscussion recently on the list about control software
from  N4PY.   Don't know if anyone is using it currently.   I had looked
at it a few years ago, but didn't go that route.

Also most of the logging software out there at least offers the ability
to know what frequency you are on, and maybe a few other things.

There is a boatload of control software out there.  Whatever you use
needs to: Work with your radio, work with your screen reader, and be
able to control  whatever it is you want to control on the radio.

73, good luck, Steve  KW3A