From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2016 20:12:14 -0800
Gary,
Nope I've written to ARRL and they say maybe in future.
Of course QST is available from NLS in a month or so.
diatribe:
I believe in ARRL and they do a lot of good work, but they have done very
little to help disabled hams.

On the other hand they are always looking for stuff for QST, writing for QST
is easy if you've got something to say they want to read and the folks at HQ
are easy to work with.
End diatribe.
73s
Tom Fowle WA6IVG