From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:44:05 -0400
I have an old Radio Shack dx-440 am/fm/sw receiver.  Apparently, it's made
by Sangean and they have their own model number for the same radio.  Anyway,
after nearly 20 years of faithful service as my bedside radio, it has
stopped working.  Actually, that's not quite accurate.  It comes on when
plugged in but none of the controls work.  Anyone know if there is a reset
button on the thing.  Or maybe, if there is a lithium battery for the memory
it has finally given out.  Guess I can't complain after nearly 20 years but
I'm not willing to say goodbye to the thing just yet.  Thanks.  lou