From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 00:11:39 -0500
The only screen reader that works with the RT Systems software is NVDA.
It works extremely well and in my opinion is worth it.

I'm sure RT Systems makes software for all the Wouxun line of radios.
Give RT a call to confirm this.

As far as programming by hand, yes it can be done but with the software
particularly if you have lots of channels to program the software is the
way to go.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM