From:
"Richard B. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2016 07:18:41 -0800
Hey Pat!

that sounds awesome!  It also sounds like much more skill was needed back
then, whereas nowadays technology steps in.  Although I appreciate today's
technology, we younger hams will never be as good as guys like you!

73,
Richard KK6MRH