From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:10:47 -0500
Beeps for entering in frequencies, and you can monitor the audio if needed
of the frequency or frequencies you are working with.  As I said the 2400A
is what I would suggest.  The 2600 has a mouse and curser and all of that,
and I have used it with the light perception I have, but you really need
to be aware of the screens you are in and where you are when entering in a
frequency or searching, but with consintration it is doable, but for
starters I would suggest the 2500A since it has no menus and beeps for
just about everything.  With the light perception I have with the 2600 I
can put my face up to it and see the signal moving around, but that is
provided that there is no glare and you know how that goes!