From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 08:12:15 -0400
Let's think about this logically, it's yaesu, the ones that have admitted
they don't think blind hams belong in the hobby. Of course they're not going
to help you. They make nothing but junk anyway, all the the hand helds they
don't make anyway, someone else makes the hand helds for them. Every yaesu
I've ever owned, and trust me I've had my last, was the biggest mistake I
ever made in many ways, only ones as bad were alinco.