From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 17:06:48 -0600
I do not think you can get the install count with the newer ILM unless
you go to the fs site or call them on the phone.  With the older QUELLA
version you can read the floppy directly.

Thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN
VOLUNTEER SERVICES, BRAILLE TRANSLATION, ADAPTIVE TECHNOLOGY,
INFORMATION RESOURCES [log in to unmask]
	http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/radio.htm

IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
(Physical)
120 SOUTH COLE ROAD
BOISE IDAHO 83709
	 (mailing
P O BOX 83720,
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012

208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=voice mail after hours	Fax  208-334-2963

Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
http://www.iaais.org

>>> [log in to unmask] 5/22/2006 7:27 PM >>>
Steve:

I can't get to "about Jaws" via insert J;  I can get to it, though, by
going
to the "help menu".  Problem is that it tells me how many upgrades I
have
left.  Specifically, it says two.  But I think that refers to the
upgrades
left yet in my SMA since we just purchased that in March of this year.

Isn't there a way to find how many copies of the current Jaws version
you
still have left if you want to put it on other computers?

I was under the impression that you're given 5 copies with your
license
renewal;  I have used 2 so far, so should have 3 left, but can't seem
confirm that.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ