From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 05:53:43 -0700
Hi All,

Over the weekend I bought an Icom IC-706 at our local ham fest.  No, this
isn't the most accessible rig in the world but I think I can handle it.
It's just way too appealing for a travel radio to pass up and I got a good
deal on it.  I am looking for the UT-102 speech board for it.  If anyone has
one of these Icom boards lying around, please let me know and how much you
would need for it.

Also, I am selling my handheld.  If anyone is interested I have the Yaesu
VX-5R with speaker mic, the original rubber duck and an MFJ duck for just 2
and 70 cm, the lighter cord, wall wart, manual, programming software and
clone cable.  I would like $225 for the entire package firm.  Please let me
know off list if you are interested or have the UT-102.

Thanks much all and 73.

Kevin, K7RX :)