From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:44:48 -0400
Steve is correct.  However, you should decide ahead of time whether you will
be submitting a log (and logging all the QSO's) or not.  If you work some
stations, but they are not in a log you submit for that contest, the
stations not shown in the log will lose some points.  It is perfectly
acceptable to work people without logging, or to make a log and not submit
it.

I'll be on the air some, but also will attempt to get our 40-meter net going
tomorrow somewhere near 7185.  If I see very much WPX activity on 40 at that
time in that part of the band, I'm not going to hang around long.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls