From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:55:09 -0500
I can't believe all the TS-520, 530, 820 and 830's around on ebay, as well
as other sites and still on the air. I know a lot of people still using them
as their every day radios and have for a very long time. If you treat them
right, you can't kill them. I know people literally who use them every
single day.