From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:49:10 -0400
You're right,  same place as the VX-5  That's the only problem I had is
getting used to that and now that's not a big deal anymore, I programmed the
hole thing by hand  and it came out just fine.  It's really a very easy
radio to use and figure out.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3