From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:31:36 -0700
Gary,

He is apparently fairly active so that always helps but he got pretty loud
on 17 meters today before he went QRT.  So, for that matter, were the
Europeans this morning for a couple of hours.  17 is a fun band and I swear,
it propagates more than 15 meters does when conditions are poor.  It has
weird times of being open and closed, too, compared to 15 meters.  I sure
enjoy working 12 meters a few years ago when it was open every day, too.

Phil.
WWW.RedWhiteAndBlue.ORG