From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:35:20 -0500
    Good points,
Butch.

I have come to realize that the best way to use these meters is for
approximation and troubleshooting.  After all, it was consistently
lower-than-usual output power readings on the TS590's internal meter, and
the LDG TW1 that clued me into the cable problem I just experienced.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ