From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:12:11 -0600
class AB2?
hmmm, never heard of that one...but i thought nearly all RF amps ran in
class B only?
since they don't use a preamp because they are driven from the 100 watt
transmitter?
If an sb220 can be run in class AB, then if you are getting 1200 out at that
point it could be modified to put out a whole lot more then that running
class B only.
at any rate, what is class AB2?

73
Colin, V A6BKX