From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:55:16 -0400
Hi List,

Since this issue has become a raging controversy, here is something I
downloaded off the Internet in 2004.  It probably is a bit dated, since it
doesn't refer to the final changes that are supposed to be permanent (until
the next time any way <laugh>.)  It was from a site called
webexhibits.org--which unfortunately no longer exists--or at least the
direct link to the daylight saving time info does not currently exist.

This is a zip file containing a folder holding 8 or 9 HTML files that
describe various aspects such as: Ben Franklin's attitude; early history;
the war periods; and so on.

I hope you find this useful and interesting.

----- Original Message ----- Sendspace File Delivery Notification:

You've got a file called The History Of Daylight Saving Time.zip, (45.8 KB)
waiting to be downloaded at sendspace.com (It was sent by

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8slgv

The file may be available for a limited time only. If you have any
questions, please visit the sendspace FAQ at http://www.sendspace.com.

Thank you,

sendspace.com - The best free file sharing service.
Please do not reply to this email. This auto-mailbox is not monitored
and you will not receive a response.