From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:09:57 -0500
Hi Howard.

This radio is being demonstrated at the next meeting of the Rochester DX
Association, so I'll get to see it up close and personal.  Although this
radio is pricy, it has been a radio of interest to me since the
announcement that it was being introduced.  Originally, I was looking for a
modern replacement to my old Ten Tec Argonaut 509, but it might end up
being my main HF rig with a full 100 watt output.

I'll have to let you know what I find after the meeting.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 05:24 AM 2/16/2008 -0600, you wrote:
>Just wait, if eilkraft gets it right, which I think they probably will, the
>k3 will be worth the wait.  I spent the afternoon with one just after it was
>built.  Smooth amazing intuitive and hot.  The radio is software upgradable
>in it's entirity.  So every month with a free download and installation, it
>does more stuff than it did last month.  Unfortunately, with all of the add
>ons, it gets a bit pricey.  I sure could get to like that radio!!!
>

>--
>2:16 PM

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK