From:
"John Vernaleken`" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:32:21 -0500
Harvey

I had the same  concerns as you when I went to Windows 10 6   months ago.
During the 6 months I only had to back out 1  update. The problem was caused
by a poorly tested Microsoft change. The change effected all users of
Outlook and Microsoft provided the instructions on how to backout the
problem within hours on their Website. Microsoft also provides a very
detailed description of what each update is for on their Website.

All in All I am happy with Windows 10, Yes there is a learning curve (Not
Terrible).

I do not remember if you are a JAWS user - There is a Yahoo Group called
Windows-10-and-Jaws that has many Tutorials. If you are not a JAWS User the
detailed information is still very helpful.

John  KC2QJB