From:
andy m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 15:44:55 +0100
Hello Keith,  As far as I know Castle are still going but the last time I
heard they had moved to Wales some where,  As for the tuner I bought this
second hand from a friend in the Staights,  I only paid £58, for it  and
what the  SGC are asking I just might as well go and buy a new one over
here,  I have just been reading a txt file of another Auto tuner  from MFJ
model  MFJ 928,  but it doesn't say about a random length of wire.  So I
just don't know which way to go now.