From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:37:34 -0600
Danny,

And I might as well make this public for others to read, I have not been
working for Parrot for about four years now.  As I recall, there may have
been a single screw which was in the middle of the back of the case.  The
case, front and back, snap together.  The switch, for recording, will need
to be replaced.  I doubt very seriously if it can be repaired any other way.
Like I said, I have been out of the picture for a long time and things have
changed.  Why they keep using an out of date instruction tape is beyond me.

Phil.
K0NX

The Zenith Tube Website
www.RedWhiteAndBlue.org