From:
Carl Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:14:20 -0700
Hi Kevin,
         My xyl just got home but it looks as if you have your problem
solved.  Anyway, she did not find any trademark or manufacturer's name on
it at all.  Hope the item on the web site works out.  If you have a problem
let me know and I might part with this device.  The only problem it might
have is that the succion cups are old and a bit stiff.

73, Carl