From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:49:43 +0100
Steve

This simple change is in the manual.

A good ham friend visited and talked me through it but made me do it by
removing the bottom cover of the rig, but I am afraid I cannot recall
the details.

Has anyone else on the list done it?

If not, then I can get a serious description done but it will use up
some of my brownie points with this over used friend!

73 de G3YXX

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Steve
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--