From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 05:28:13 -0700
Carmela,

I dont know what kind of a radio you have and I am not familiar with a lot
of the new radios.

However, receivers usually have two volume controls. One is a R F gain and
the other is an A F gain. Perhaps you have one of them turned down?

If you give me your phone number, I will call you and maybe be able to help
you.

You can write to me off list at:

-Bob Ringwald K 6 Y B V

-Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551

“Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city,
it might be better to change the locks.” --Doug Larson