From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:26:35 -0400
    Lloyd:

Ok on all, and I'll just have to see whether or not I get to the net today.
We are getting ready for the grand-kids to arrive for a week, starting next
week-end, so we are in major preparation mode--childproofing the house,
re-configuring sleeping arrangements, etc..  Therefore, I'm going to have to
put that first today.

Regarding next week-end, I agree that holding the 20-meter net might not be
practical due to the CQWPX contest.

As for the 40-meter round table, it would be worth a try I guess, although
I'll not be available due to picking up the grand-kids for their visit.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ