From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:21:07 -1200
Hi, guys/yl's/xyl's,

My name is Fred, my call is n9bso, and I know nothing about an i c 706 but
do have a ts440s but would like to find an f m board for it.  I have wanted
one of these rigs for years and now I have one, I love it.

Fred Olver

MSN [log in to unmask]

Catch me on 40 meter cw around 7.026 and up.

Make Unlimited phone calls from your PC to ANY phone in the World!
http://www.eboom.com/free/