From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:53:13 -0400
The blindprogramming.com domain and website were allowed to lapse.  But even
more extensive resources can be found on
  www.nonvisualdevelopment.org
and sites linked from there.  This info, however, is more for blind
programmers than about how to make software accessible.

If I were buying a new HF transceiver right now, I would take a hard look at
the TS590.  But I'm still quite happy with my FT950.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls