From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:16:43 -0400
Well, like I said, it won't happen if we don't ask for it.  That's a sure way to guarantee that it won't.

I am sorry you are being furloughed, but that doesn't surprise me at all.  The American people are looking for a Santa Clause who can change things with a wave of his magic wand and it won't happen.  But I think it will be worse for you guys if Moonbeam gets his old job back.
Harvey