From:
May McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 20:59:29 -0700
Hey Kevin, I just put Echolink on my phone with no problems. Pretty cool that it works. Here's what you have to do if you haven't figured it out already.

1. find the callsign you want to connect to and double or split tap
2. go to connect and double or split tap on it
3. the transmit button will be under the station information. you double or split tap on it to activate and to stop transmitting just double tap anywhere on the screen.
4. to disconnect for the callsign double or split tap the end button which is under the transmit button.

They say it's also suppose to work with the headphones but I couldn't get mine to work.

Hope that helps a little

May, VA7MAI