From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 19:47:07 -0800
Hi Terry,
Yes, of course. I am also reluctant to answer a CQ if he is going far faster
than I can copy. Don't ask me what that speed is any more till I get back on
and scrape the rust off again.

Then again, if I call CQ at a pretty good clip and some answers me slower, I
will surely slow down to his speed. I do want folks to learn to love the
code
Tom Fowle WA6IVG