From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:44:09 -0500
    Gary:

This is very well said in my opinion.

This list serves many people with widely varied interests.  And, computers
are a bigger and bigger part of the ham radio world these days.  I, for one,
really benefitted from the discussion on service pack II.  I have been
putting off installing it on my home and office computers with Windows XP
and Jaws 5.0, but the folks who responded to this question have now
encouraged me to go ahead and put it on.

As I said the other night, as long as we police ourselves and don't let
things get too far out of hand, everyone should be served well.

Thanks to all for a great list.  Let's work together to keep it that way.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ