From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:20:36 -0400
I'd like that voice for more programs. hi hi. I hope they put the wav files
in at the field day site I'll be at, somehow I was left out of the computer
loop this year, probably after last year when they couldn't read the
lettering on the keyboard on the computer I brought, not a problem I hooked
up another keyboard but oh well as long as I can log for myself I'll be
happy and if not, it may be a little shorter a stay than I thought.