From:
Anne West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:16:03 -0500
Now you all know that I haven't been here for a while because my work has
been keeping me very busy.  I have a Kenwood 440 which some say is outdated
but it works very well and is blind friendly.  I used a Kenwood 570 at the
Big E and found it easy to use even without speech access.  I live in
Southington Bill so if I can help give me a gingle on the twisted pair.

Anne West, K1STM
860-628-6454