From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:59:21 -0400
Tom,

I saw your question and the answers, but don't know what to tell you.  I
know almost nothing about Excel, so in this case I have to bow to the
experts.  Are you sure you have more than one sheet in the file?  The
creators may have done something that appears to be more than one sheet, but
is not.

Steve