From:
andrew shipp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:44:48 +0100
Hi All,  Echolink  I use to be able to send text messages by echolink,  now
for some unknown reason I can no longer do this,  Could someone tell me how
to check that the settings are right in this program?  Many thanks for any
help on this in  advance.
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287