From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 20:48:23 -0600
Good Evening,

I used to use JAWS with the DV Dongle for dStar and it was quite successful.
However, there have been some upgrades to the software for dStar and it is
no longer accessible at all.

I have been in contact with the person who revised the software and made him
aware of the problem, but I have not heard back from him for sometime so I
don't know how he is coming on the project.  He assured me that he would
take a look at it and see what he could do to correct the problem.

When I hear from him, I'll post the message to this list as several people
have expressed an interest in dStar.

73
Kris