From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 17:04:59 -0700
Everything from the quality of the housing, the quality of the connectors
and wire, the size, material and number of cores, and the high quality of
workmanship.  Also the low SWR over the covered frequencie range.  Compared
to other baluns I have ordered, nothing has come close to the units I have
received from Jay.

73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ